Get ready for something very different and very delicious. The secret to these pancakes is the French vanilla yogurt. It makes these chocolate pancakes something different than you have ever tasted before.
Hot Chocolate Pancakes
15 mins to cook • Makes 15 four-inch Pancakes
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 oz Cocoa mix, Hot
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 oz French vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- In large mixing bowl, combine yogurt, milk, vanilla, melted butter, and eggs. Mix well.
- Add hot chocolate mix, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Gradually mix flour into batter about a half a cup at time.
- Pour batter onto hot griddle (350° F) to form pancakes. Flip when bubbles have popped, tops are no longer “wet,” and sides are beginning to brown.
- Cook other side until golden brown and remove.
See the full recipe here.