Flowers are very useful for party and home decors. But seems like they get to be very expensive sometimes. Especially when it is on its peak season. So, rather than using the real one, why not try making your own paper flowers. Therefore, you can explore your creativity and make whatever kind of flowers you like.
Here’s a round trip article featuring 75 amazing and unique tutorial on how to make paper flowers.
1. DIY Rustic Paper Bridal Bouquet for your Rustic-themed wedding.
2. You can also use paper wisteria to hang from a beautiful arch.
3. How about some Crepe Paper Carnation as your wedding centerpiece?
4. If you’re planning to attend a Luau party, you may try this handmade paper lei.
5. Paper Flower backdrop is also great for nursery room decors. And, for Party and Christening backdrop, too!
6. These paper hyacinths are cuties and so easy to make.
7. Cheap paper plates can also be transformed into a gorgeous flower. These are great decors for wedding showers or other events!
8. Make your Mom feel extra special by giving her handcrafted paper juliet roses.
9. Paper succulents are the cutest! You can have it displayed in the corner of your bedside table.
10. Paper floral crown for your next bohemian-themed party.
11. What about some bunch of original flowers made from sweets, neatly packaged in a delicate paper to your parents or friends? These Chocolate Flower Bouquet will surely make your Mom’s heart melt. That’s so cute and sweet!
12. This Paper Dogwood Branch is as pretty as the real deal!
13. Try this paper sarah peony that is bursting with gorgeous petals. These paper peonies also make perfect wedding flowers!
14. It’s hard not to fall head over heels in love with these flowers. That’s why they’re called (Paper) sweet pea! They also add a lot of character to any flower arrangement.
15. This one makes a perfect gift for your mother, friend or neighbors. You can also display this paper Amaryllis in the prettiest corner of your home.
16. Something you could use as a decor in your living room? This Paper Flower Garland is the answer!
17. These Paper Garden Roses is also perfect for wedding decorations.
18. These Paper Lush Hibiscus Flowers are just the answer to add a splash of color to your beach outfit or to decorate your next tropical themed party.
19. Paper Apple Blossom Branches to Celebrate Spring.
20. Try this very easy-to-make Crepe Paper Anemone Flower! You’ll surely enjoy it!
21. Crepe Paper Wildflower can be used as a display or centerpiece at home.
22. Sweet little Paper Flower Brooch that you can give to your mom during Mother’s day.
23. Enjoy these beautiful Sunflowers all year-round by making your own with paper?
24. On a budget? This Crepe Paper Wedding Bouquet can easily be made at home. With a little patience and a touch of creativity, you may now save your pocket.
25. And, another wedding bouquet you can try for your wedding. This Paper Rose Bouquet will make your wedding as unique and memorable as you want it to be.
27. While you can purchase fresh flowers year round, doing so on a regular basis can be pricey. So why not try making this Crepe and Watercolor Flower that will last a lot longer.
28. Paper Spider Mums, for those of us that want something a little more casual…Found on livelaughrowe.com
29. Book Page Paper Flowers. Ready for recycling, ok?
30. Paper Flower Naricissus. Wouldn’t this look cute in a single bud vase?
31. Paper Gerbera Daisies are such a happy flower!
32. (Crepe Paper) Magnolias are traditionally a very “American” flower and you can use this as a centerpiece every “Fouth of July” celebration.
33. (Crepe Paper) Crocus are hardy flowers and are usually the first to pop up, sometimes coming up through leftover snow. But they unfortunately don’t last very long. That is, unless you make your own.
34. (Crepe Paper) Orchids are very popular for home decoration. They are nice indoor plant. What more if they’ll last for a long time. Right?
35. These Crepe Paper Icelandic Poppies are also a great project for anyone who is just getting into paper flower making!
36. Add some blooms into your home decor by making these Paper Cherry Blossoms.
37. Simple, elegant and perfect for any occasion, this Paper Calla Lily might be your next favorite!
38. Crepe Paper Artichokes. Don’t they look like they came straight from your garden?
39.Paper Ranunculus Flowers. These Flowers are also very popular for bridal bouquet arrangements.
40. Paper Hydrangeas. And another wedding flower favorite.
41. Oh, Gorgeous Paper Peonies!
42. Paper Hydrangea Wreath. You may choose whatever color you like as long as it will coordinate with your front door.
43. Felt Rose Bud. A simple craft that can be achieved even by the newest of newbies to the crafting scene…
44. These Paper Metallic Camellias make a pretty accent on your present and a pretty garland on your front door.
45. Egg Carton Roses. Who would have thought that you can turn an egg carton into a very beautiful paper roses? Just your imagination and be creative.
46. Happy and bright Paper Paperwhites.
47. 16-easy steps to make your own pretty Crepe Paper Tulips.
48. Pink Paper Flower ball diy wedding centerpiece ideas for pink weddings
49.You May also want to try this Paper Flower Chandelier using Origami Techniques.
50. Giant Paper Rose Flower. Not your usual wedding bouquet. But, can be a better and a unique one.
51. These Corsage Paper Flowers are wearable and are great for crafty weddings.
52. Paper Flower Fairy Lights. Absolutely perfect for your outdoor wedding. “And let there be light”!
53. LED Paper Flower. Just WOW!
54. Hanging Tissue Paper Flowers. An additional budget-wise decor to your next event.
55. Planning for a festive or Mexican-themed party? These incredibly gorgeous Giant Paper Backdrop Flowers are what you’re looking for.
56. Peony Coffee Filter Flowers. Easy as 1,2,3
57. These Exotic Quilled Fringed Flowers can be used as an accent for card making and gift wrapping.
58. Tissue Cupcake Picks. So pretty and dainty!
59. Paper Flower Headband. For your princess’ kiddie party. These headbands are the cutest! Awwee.
60. Paper Blooms. Something you can give as an appreciation gift to your teacher.
61. You can try making this Paper Daffodil Wreath with your kids.
62. Giant Closed Crepe Paper Peony. Truly a work of Art!
63. How about some SUPER realistic Paper Roses?
64. Coffee Filter Flower. A must try. And you might probably be doing this again.
65. Crepe Paper for Mother’s day. Try to give your mom handmade gifts with love. They will treasure it forever.
66. You can cheer someone up by giving him the Paper Roses.
67. Giant Paper Roses. You’ll need this on your next photoshoot!
68. Cheaper and easier to find. Tissue Paper Flowers.
69. This paper flowers make a budgeted yet unique and cute wedding centerpiece.
70. These Paper Coral Charm Peony is to die for!
71. Can you believe that these flowers are made of coffee filter? Yup and they look so real!
72. Paper flowers made of magazine pages? Wow, what a brilliant idea!
73.Super quick and easy!
74. These pastel-color flowers are so pretty and soothing to the eyes.
If you are inspired to make paper flowers, do share a picture of it with us or you can post it in the comments below. Enjoy!